We are pleased to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligence is now included in VMware’s Workspace ONE FedRAMP Moderate Authorized Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), joining with Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM), Workspace ONE Access and Intelligent Hub Services. With the addition of Workspace ONE Intelligence into the Workspace ONE FedRAMP environment, government customers can now leverage insights and analytics across their Workspace ONE deployment and make data-driven decisions.
Workspace ONE Intelligence provides insights into your digital workspace by aggregating and correlating device, application and user data from multiple data sources in one place to give IT admins and security teams a complete view of their entire digital workspace environment. Government agencies can use reports and dashboards to monitor trends, and take actions using the powerful automation engine to mitigate issues.
With the addition of Workspace ONE Intelligence, agencies can now enhance Workspace ONE capabilities to deliver a better employee experience and to reduce the threat surface by implementing Zero Trust capabilities. Here are a few examples of the most common use cases:
- App adoption and performance – Track application usage and app performance such as app crashes and app hangs to quickly identify performance issues impacting employee experience and productivity. Understand usage and rationalize duplicate apps and unused licenses.
- Device and OS adoption and performance – Monitor OS upgrades, patch rollout, device health, etc. to ensure security and optimize device performance. Automate IT tasks such as patching and part replacement.
- User experience scores for desktop apps, mobile apps, and devices – Quickly visualize employee experience across your organization with drill down capability for more details.
- Powerful automation engine – Help drive better, data-driven decisions and faster actions. Automate day to day mundane tasks with pre-defined rules such as patch deployment, user notification and so on.
- Strengthened security – Manage security threats in your environment. Find what Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) are impacting your devices and take quick actions by automated patching.
- Robust reporting and dashboarding capabilities – Get visibility of your entire digital workspace with out-of-the-box dashboards and reports. Customize reports and dashboards based on your needs and share them with other stakeholders.
- Strong Role Based Access Control (RBAC) features – secure access to data with RBAC to ensure users only get access to data based on their role.
Intelligence service has ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018 and other compliance accreditations. You can request SOC2 reports and read more about the best practices implemented and followed to maintain highest security and compliance measures at:
Technical resources for configuring or enabling Workspace ONE Intelligence can be found at:
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Release Notes
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation
- VMware TechZone Resources for Workspace ONE Intelligence
- Technical blog on TechZone
Please visit VMware Cloud Trust Center for more details on VMware compliance programs:
The post Workspace ONE Intelligence Now Available for FedRAMP customers appeared first on VMware End-User Computing Blog.