We’re very excited for our live online event this week – “Leading Change: Build Trust with the Anywhere Workspace” – coming up on Wednesday, May 5, for the Americas and EMEA, and Thursday, May 6, for APJ.
We’d like to invite you to click here and sign up today!
What’s the event all about? Read on for a preview of all the great content.
About VMware Anywhere Workspace
On April 20, VMware announced VMware Anywhere Workspace, a solution that enables distributed organizations to truly embrace work from anywhere. VMware Anywhere Workspace builds on our unique ability to bring together VMware Workspace ONE, VMware SASE, and VMware Carbon Black.
To get an overview, read our announcement blog post from Shawn Bass, VP and CTO of VMware End-User Computing. You can read more about the VMware SASE components of Anywhere Workspace on the SD-WAN blog. We covered details of the Workspace ONE and Horizon components here on the EUC blog detail in the following posts:
- How Workspace ONE helps manage multi-modal employee experience in VMware Anywhere Workspace
- How VMware Anywhere Workspace helps secure the distributed edge
- Workspace ONE innovations to Automate the Workspace
About the VMware Anywhere Workspace event
Our Anywhere Workspace event on May 5 and 6 will open with the main stage keynote – Leading Change Toward the Next Normal. In this session, Jennifer Manry, VMware’s VP of Global Financial Services, will lead a board-level panel discussion about fundamental business changes that have resulted from the shift to work from anywhere.
The keynote will be followed by two tracks of live panels, featuring local speakers in EMEA, the Americas, and APJ.
- Zero Trust Realities: Implementing Best Practices from Real-World Examples – it’s time to do ZT, but how to get there? – Zero trust isn’t a new concept, but it’s become critical for distributed organizations.
- Reimagining Agile Change Management with Anywhere Workspace – One of the lessons of the last year has been the value of making smaller and faster changes to IT environments.
- The Unexpected Side Effect of COVID-19: Breaking Down Organizational Silos – Hear how roles ranging from IT, security, human resources, facilities, and more have come together.
- Tech and COVID-19: What We’ve Learned About Deploying a Remote Work Infrastructure – Hear real-world lessons from VMware customers and partners.
There is also a library of new on-demand sessions overing all parts of VMware Anywhere Workspace, featuring VMware speakers.
- Anywhere Workspace 101: Empowering Every Worker Across Every Use Case – This is the general overview of VMware Anywhere Workspace, with Harsha Nagaraju, Product Line Marketing Manager, EUC Product Marketing.
- Scale Up – The Potential of VMware Horizon – A look at the benefits of the hybrid and multi-cloud capabilities of VMware Horizon, coupled with VMware SD-WAN and Carbon Black, with Gabe Knuth, Sr. Product Line Marketing Manager, EUC.
- Turn That Frown Upside Down: Improve EX with The Anywhere Workspace – Tips and tricks on how to maintain a positive employee experience, including networking, device provisioning, SSO, and more, with Josue Negron, Staff Architect.
- Let’s Talk Tech: Comprehensive Security from Endpoint to Network – With so many workers remote, learn about intelligence, compliance, and automation to simplify management and improve security, with Andreano Lanusse, EUC Staff Architect.
- Technical Use Cases and a Demo of Integrating VMware’s Intrinsic Workspace Security Controls – Learn how Workspace ONE and Carbon Black integrate and enable a Zero Trust approach, with Evin Hernandez, Sr. Technical Marketing Manager.
- How VMware IT Rapidly Deployed a Secure Work from Anywhere Architecture – Learn how VMware IT deployed Carbon Black Cloud with Workspace ONE, and how it’s used in conditional access decisions. Also learn how VMware uses VMware SASE, with Craig Savage, Security Solutions Strategist, VMware Information Security.
- Securing Remote Endpoints from Ransomware Attempts Against Your Distributed Workforce – The role of Carbon Black Cloud in a world of increasingly distributed endpoints, with David Hutt, Technical Marketing Manager.
- Secure VDI with Carbon Black Cloud – A full demo of the VMware Horizon and VMware Carbon Black integration, with David Hutt, John Kramer, and Nolan Karpinksi.
- Easy Street: Simplify Your Path to Cloud with SASE – The role of SASE in a cloud migration, with Shefali Chinni, Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
- SASE in Healthcare: Just What the Doctor Ordered – Modern-day healthcare puts incredible demands on networks. Understand the role of SASE with Sultan Dawood, Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
- The Role of SASE in a Changing World – This is the essential technical deep dive into the components of the VMware SASE platform, led by Vinod Kumar Balasubramanyam, Sr. Technical Product Manager.
If you prefer your announcement overview and event preview in video format, watch the replay of our Anywhere Workspace announcement overview and event preview video live stream, featuring Brian Madden, Ron Oglesby, Gabe Knuth, and Jack Madden.
The post Our Anywhere Workspace event is this week (May 5 & 6) – Sign up and learn more! appeared first on VMware End-User Computing Blog.